Dropsync lets you automatically sync and share unlimited files and folders with Dropbox and with your other trusted devices. Sync and share any files! Photos, videos, documents, PDF, MP3, ebooks, backups,…
View This On Google Play
Autosync Dropbox – Dropsync
New files in your device are instantly uploaded to Dropbox. New files in Dropbox are automatically downloaded into your device. If you delete a file on one side, it will be deleted on the other side. It works across multiple devices (your phone and your tablet). If their folders are synced with the same Dropbox account, they will be kept in sync with each other.
This is how Dropbox desktop client works but it’s not the same with the official Dropbox app. The Dropbox app is all manual. Dropsync is all about automation. For example, it can be configured to instantly upload new photos to a folder in Dropbox. Those photos can be automatically downloaded to your other devices, including your computer. If you later delete the bad photos on one device or in your Dropbox, this app will delete them everywhere. No manual work required.
Two-way automatic sync should be an essential feature of the official Dropbox app itself since the beginning. For whatever reason it is not the case. Dropsync is here to fill the gap.
– Full two-way autosync running in background, just like Dropbox on desktop
– Many sync modes. Not only two-way, you can also choose Upload only, Upload then delete, Download only, Download mirror,…
– Instant upload: new files are uploaded to Dropbox immediately
– Very efficient, consumes almost no battery
– Easy to set up. Once set up files will be kept in sync without any effort from users
– Works reliably under ever changing network conditions on your phone
– Monitors battery level, WiFi/3G/4G/LTE/WiMax connectivity and adapts its behavior according to user preferences
– Configurable autosync interval: 15 minutes, 30 minutes, every hour,…
– Tasker plugin to allow power users to define sophisticated sync schedules and conditions
If you like this app, please consider upgrading to PRO version. By doing so you support the development efforts and get access to Pro features.
– Sync multiple pairs of folders
– Upload files larger than 10 MB
– Smart change detection (fast sync!)
– Sync your entire Dropbox with a local folder
– App settings can be protected with passcode
– No ads displayed in the app
– Email support by the app developer
Please check out our website (_http://metactrl.com/) for more info about the app, including the FAQ.
If you run into any issue with the app or have suggestions what we can do better, please don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to assist you.
Requires Android : 4.0.3 and up
What’s New (Updated – April 12, 2017)
✓ Fixed: app fails to schedule autosync
✓ Updated translations
If you like this app, please spend a minute to write a nice review or to give it a 5-star rating in Google Play. It would be very helpful to us. Thanks!
This app has no advertisements
Ultimate features unlocked
Download Size : 4.31 MB(APK)