Perfectly Clear 2.0 for Android is a photography app that removes the limits of your smartphone’s camera and allows you to take professional looking photos at a tiny fraction of the cost and without all the expensive, bulky gear.
With powerful capture technology like sophisticated panorama, blazing-fast burst, single-tap HDR, and advanced facial detection, Perfectly Clear brings out all the warmth, texture, and intensity in your images and lets you take photos as if you were using an expensive camera, yet it’s incredibly easy to use. Just point, click, and share!
Perfectly Clear 2.0 also makes it easy to look your best. Using advanced algorithms and ten years’ worth of research, Perfectly Clear detects faces, open eyes, and smiles to take the optimal shot, while the Beautify setting brightens eyes, evens out skin tone…even whitens teeth.
Highlights of Perfectly Clear 2.0
● HDR capture and gives you Artistic & Realistic versions of each image
● Best-in-class tone mapping adds depth and contrast, ensuring a vivid HDR look
● Unmatched de-ghosting provides perfect pictures even when your subject moves
● Panorama lets you pan in any direction and automatically stitches images together
● Portrait mode automatically determines the optimal moment to snap photos
● The quickest, smoothest, longest burst available in the marketplace
● The sophisticated features you would expect in an expensive pro camera:
○ Stabilizer, various focus modes, gridlines, timer, and horizon and tilt indicators
○ Separate exposure and focus points within a single shot
● One-click photo correction applies ten patented adjustments in seconds
● Beautify feature evens skin, brightens eyes, even whitens teeth automatically!
● Editor lets you enhance Perfectly Clear images or those captured with other apps
● A fun and easy way to impress friends and family. Just point, click, and share!
* fixing stability issues
* fixed ‘About’ button
* fixed inability to change save to location
1. HDR. Two modes: Realistic and Artistic
2. Panorama: just one swipe in any direction
3. Burst: quick, long, smooth burst feature
4. Powerful capture features:
a. Separate focus and exposure points
b. Choice of gridline overlays
c. Horizon and tilt overlay