Fine Volume Control 2.0 gives the ability to change volume in 1% increments and adds an optional replacement for the standard on-screen volume dialog which includes a dial to help adjust the volume when not in-app. It also allows access to lower volume levels.
If you can never find the perfect volume level or you want to go below 1 bar of volume, then this app is a must-have.
• 100 volume stages instead of 15 (excludes in-call volume)
• Lower volume than any other app allows (below the regular 1-bar)
• System volume dialog replacement – change volume with the dial when not in the app (similar to Ice Cream Sandwich/ICS style volume popup)
• 4 Volume profiles/presets
• More precise volume control
• Option to disable overlay when in certain apps (e.g. games or alarm clock)
• Choose any interface colour
• Fully customisable volume dial size and sensitivity
• Works with headphones
• Launcher icon to bring up the dial overlay (for devices which do not automatically show it when changing volume)
Unlocked Fine Volume Control 2.0
Trial app to become the full version.
still unlocks the previous (defunct) Fine Volume Control app which used earpiece speaker redirection.
Under advanced preferences, select “Volume accuracy fix”. If this does not help, use the “Do not modify API volume” option.
Beware this has some side-effects: When you modify the volume using this app, other apps will be unaware of the change and will think the volume is at a different level. This may cause un-expected jumps if you use other volume control apps or the hardware buttons.
E.g. set media volume to 1/15 using another app, then set to 60% using fine volume control; the other app will still think the volume is at 1/15.
*** CAUTION ***
There is a bug that affects some devices/ROMs and causes the volume to briefly jump to a high value when you change the volume. Unknown cause and no fix available.
**This app does not work 100% on all phones and is not guaranteed to function on future Android versions or upgrades.**
App Screenshots :