To see Cell on map BTS file must be loaded. App could be usefull for cellular network engineers.
View This On Google Play
For Android 5.1 or higher. Dual SIM support. Try free version before buying. To see Cell on map BTS file must be loaded.
App could be usefull for cellular network engineers.
– On-line monitoring of GSM / WCDMA / LTE / CDMA network signal and services
– Monitoring and Analysis modes
– Widgets 2×1, 4×2 and 4×3 including Dual SIM
– Signal strength in Status Bar. Extended Network info in notification
– Signal strength and Network info in notification on Android Wear watches
– Keep Million and more measurements in a database and view them offline
– Dark and light Themes
– Data collection in the background for both SIMs
– Display network technology and signal strength on the map
– Display sector azimuths on map (BTS file is needed)
– Site Explorer (BTS file is needed)
– Map styles (long press on map)
– Export session to CSV and KML
– Export map data to KML
– Share Sessions using export/import of Session in JSON format
– Export list of unique cells
– Measurement statistics
– Load and use external BTS file with additional cell data
– Copy and analyze sqlite database on a PC
– Use implemented Content Provider in your own applications to retrieve data from the database
– Correctness of the data is highly dependent on the correct and full implementation of the Google API on the device
For questions and suggestions:
Support is possible, but not guaranteed.
Requires Android : 5.1 and up
What’s New (Updated – September 16, 2017)
v1.26 [Patched] APK
Notification starts after reboot automatically if activated in Settings. You need start App only once after installation.
If you see wrong TA for LTE (2 times less than should be), you may correct it in Settings MAIN/COMPATIBILITY.
This app has no advertisements
NO LP or GP Modded needed | Location Map work
Download Size : 3.78 MB(APK)