Video Converter has a number of basic editing settings. With these you can customise the video size and aspect ratio and extract audio and video from files.
View This On Google Play
– Video Converter is a real video converter, which supports almost all video and audio formats; HD video, HTML5 video, WMV, MKV, AVI, MP4,MOV and more, also supports basic Editing like slowmotion, crop, rotation and more.
– Supports MP4, FLV, MPEG-1,2, MOV, MKV, WMV, AVI, VOB, 3GP, SWF, MP3, AAC, WAV, and more
– Convert and Saves for iPad, iPhone, Android devices,Blackberry,Lumia, Samsung Galaxy, Xbox, Sony PlayStation, Google Nexus
– Includes basic editing functions: Slow-Motion,trim, Reverse,crop, rotate, stabilize and more
– You can Reverse Video in simple Steps
– Change Audio Frequency in 2x,3x speed up and slow down.
– Support for 200+ devices from Apple, Samsung, Nokia, Google, HTC, LG, Sony, and other popular brands
– Ready-made presets fully optimized for specific device models
– SuperSpeed conversion
– Convert multiple media files simultaneously
– Multiple Theme Option for Colorfull Experience.
– Multiple language support, including English, German, Japanese, Russian and Spanish and more.
Overall, Video Converter’s basic conversion function is quick and easy, but the suite does have less than stellar editing abilities.
If you want a specific video format to be supported, please leave the details in comments or email us. We’ll try to add the support in future release.
android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: for read video/audio files.
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: for store the output video/audio files
com.android.vending.BILLING: for in app purchase to upgrade to premium features.
App Screenshots :
Requires Android : 4.1 and up
What’s New (Updated – February 8, 2017)
– Fix bug for Resolution selection.
– improve performance.
Download Size : 12.9 MB(APK)