Uber is a ridesharing app for fast, reliable rides in minutes—day or night.
View This On Google Play
There’s no need to park or wait for a taxi or bus. With Uber, you just tap to request a ride, and it’s easy to pay with credit or cash in select cities.
Whether you’re going to the airport or across town, there’s an Uber for every occasion. Uber is available in more than 500 cities worldwide—download the app and take your first trip today.
Requesting your Uber is easy—here’s how it works:
– Just open the app and tell us where you’re going.
– The app uses your location so your driver knows where to pick you up.
– You’ll see your driver’s picture, vehicle details, and can track their arrival on the map.
– Payment can be made by credit card, cash in select cities, Android Pay, PayPal, and more.
– After the ride, you can rate your driver and provide feedback to help us improve the Uber experience. You’ll also get a receipt by email.
Need a simple way to get from A to B quickly? Take uberX, our most affordable individual option.
Want to save money on your ride? Take uberPOOL—you’ll travel with other riders headed your way and enjoy a lower fare.
Want to elevate your experience? Take a high-end vehicle with UberBLACK. And there’s still more options—whether you’re traveling with a big group, or need a vehicle with accessibility features.
Have a question? Visit uber.com/help.
App Screenshots :
Requires Android : 3.0 and up
What’s New (Updated – March 6, 2017)
Ride in style with a new Uber app designed just for Android Wear.
– Request a ride even if you don’t have your phone on you
– Find your top destinations quickly with shortcuts to home and work
– Check your driver’s progress at a glance, then get back to the moment
Download Size : 35.8 MB(APK)