This is a simple Xposed module to help you get rid of YouTube ads and branding layers.
YouTube AdAway is an Xposed Framework module that removes country restrictions, branding layers, channel logos, video suggestions, and advertising banners from the installed YouTube app, leaving you with a video stream free of restrictions, advertising, and popups.
As the Xposed module requires root in order to function, this module will only work on a rooted device.
There are options for whether you want to block ads or just remove country restrictions, which you might want to consider when using this. Although blocking ads does sound ideal, remember that it’s taking money out of the pockets of whoever posted that video you’re so interested in watching.
How to Install:
– Install Xposed Installer App
– Install Xposed framework through Xposed Installer
– Install YouTube AdAway App (attached)
– Open Xposed Installer App and enable my App on the modules list
– Reboot is a MUST after updating YouTube App or my App
– This application is NOT a modified YouTube App
– You won’t get any (signature) issues if you update your official YouTube App
– If you get any issues playing YouTube videos you can just uninstall my App or disable it on the Xposed modules list
Requirements: 4.0+, root, xposed
– Remove YouTube Ads
– Remove Channel Logo
– Remove videos suggestions
Download Size : 298 KB(APK)