The video and music player with customizable space.
Convenient gestures control, advanced media folder settings, you can set including and excluding folders — in ANY DEPTH. Not only one level under /sdcard now.
PlayQ rather than playlists, can handle videos, musics, and their MIXTURE. Also, you can put a folder, an artist, an album or like that into a PlayQ.
– Music tag editing (mp3, flac, ogg, mp4 audio, etc.)
– .srt subtitle support
– Song rating, can synchronize with PC in Pro version
– Play video as music, for your music videos
– Toolkit to rescan SD card, clean media database
– Folder browsing and index browsing
– Customizable tabs
From version 4.0.4 for Android 4.2+ devices, Meridian is now designed for tablets!
– Can pick local image for album art
– PlayQ-dependent last played position
– When playing, tap on 4×3, 3×4, or 4×4 widget’s song title/album/artist to call up rating dialog box
– Can set art in a PlayQ.
– Synchronize song ratings with MediaMonkey or Windows Media Player (in toolkit tab)
– 4×4, 4×3, 3×4 widgets with album art
– .lrc file support
– Search and Download album art, by album or by click in toolkit
– PlayQ picker, a extremely fast way to build a PlayQ (Check the video)
– AudioBook tab
– Sleep timer
– Cue music file support
– Subtitle adjustment
– Brightness adjusting gesture
Create an “AudioBook” directory under sdcard (or if you open AudioBook tab it will create one), and put your files in a sub-directory named as the book. Then you will find the directory in AudioBook tab, tap it will play the audiobook.
Then go to preference page, navigate through General -> Tabs, here you can enable or disable the audiobook tab.
App Screenshots :