The most beautiful and versatile System Monitor for Android!
This application provides real time system load statistics and important information in the form of text and fancy graphs.
It is a bundle of 6 in 1 where you are able to monitor CPU, RAM, I/O, Network, Apps and your Battery so you are actually paying for 6 applications together in a single one!
Comparing to the Lite version this application unlocks monitoring in the forms of:
– Notification bar
– Floating apps
– DashClock lockscreen widget extensions
– Saving and scheduling of background monitoring sessions
Grasp the full power of customization and configure features, such as:
– The algorithm you prefer the most for calculating the remaining battery time;
– The update interval of real time monitoring, in order to spare system resources;
– Monitor total CPU usage or individual CPU cores (if your device has more than 1 CPU core).
WARNING: Expanded notifications only works on Jelly Bean+ due to API limitations.
– Help translating! https://crowdin.net/project/system-monitor
– Feature graphics made by www.johnxde.com #
– DRAW OVER OTHER APPS: This permission is needed in order to display the floating app option.
– RUN AT STARTUP: This permission is need in case that you want your notifications to start on boot.
Requires Android : 2.2 and Up
No recent changes.
Download Size : 4 MB