Simplex is a fresh and minimal take on the Android UI for use with the Theme Chooser Engine available in most custom ROMs. With a cool grey color scheme and subtle hints of light red, this theme is perfect for those looking for an overhaul to the look of your phone. An attention to detail is important, take a look at the screenshots and see for yourself!
**IMPORTANT: Only for use with the Theme Chooser Engine. A custom, rooted ROM with this feature is needed to use this app!!
SIMPLEX ICONS: http://tinyurl.com/simplexicons
SIMPLEX BLUE: http://tinyurl.com/simplexblue
>> Supported screen resolutions: [XHDPI][HDPI]
>> Supported ROMs: CM10.1, AOKP, Paranoid Android
>> What’s Theme Chooser & how to I apply this theme?:
– Theme Chooser is a theme engine included in popular custom ROMs such as CM10, AOKP, and many more.
– Download and install this app and then navigate to Settings > Themes > Simplex, and hit the “APPLY” button.
– IF you see this error: “THIS THEME WAS IMPROPERLY COMPILED AND CANNOT BE APPLIED…”, RE-APPLY the default “System” theme AND either:
– OR, clear cache & data of “ThemesProvider.apk” & “ThemeChooser.apk”, then apply the theme.
– This error: “SORRY, THIS THEME IS MISSING ASSETS FOR YOUR DEVICES SCREEN SIZE,” is HARMLESS, just ignore and select “APPLY ANYWAY.”