It’s a simple tool to download and update franco.Kernel for the Galaxy Nexus!
This application is a must have if you have a Galaxy Nexus GSM or LTE version. It’s a simple tool to download and update franco.Kernel for the Galaxy Nexus.
It eases up the download and update check process for every user.
- Downloads the kernel directly from the ftp
- Checks for updates directly from the ftp
- Checks and downloads Imoseyon’s kernel (new feature)
- Kernel auto-flash
- Cpu frequencies changer
- Governor changer
- Voltage control interface
- Kernel settings:
- Hotplug enabler
- Color Control – You’re able to change GAMMA values and Color Multipliers to achieve the best color profile
- Sound Control – Increase the max volume of your device
- Download special franco.Kernel boot animation
- Wi-fi special mode to boost signal during streaming while on screen off
- Custom download path
- Live calibrated voltages panel
- Disable logger
- SQlite defrag on boot
- Dedicated milestone and nightly kernels changelogs
App Screenshots :
- Update okHttp library which should be fixing the endless “fetching” state when checking for a new Kernel
- Fix a threading issue which would not flash the Kernel on Auto-Flash I’m on vacations so it can take a little longer than usual to give more prompt support but I’ll be able to keep fixing bugs so send me all your feedback and logs if you have a problem.
- Small fixes
- Fix FC when selecting 700MHz GPU for the Nexus 7
- Fix a rare FC in the Per App Settings
- Setting the governor for some users should be working just fine now
- This is the biggest update EVER for franco.Kernel updater. So big that I had to write a separate document because Google doesn’t allow more than 500 chars in the changelog box on our console.
- Old Power-Modes is gone, and now replaced by a new feature called Per-App Settings. With this feature you’re able to set separate modes for all your apps. You’ll set a default System mode which will be the one that will be active during normal system usage then when you launch an app that has a Power Mode associated the service will automatically and without any user input apply the specified settings. All seamlessly integrated and painless
- The algorithm for fetching and downloading Kernels has been changed to OkHTTP and its now much faster to fetch for new versions and also much faster and reliable to download new Kernels
- Now downloading Kernels is shown in the Notification Bar
- When a new Kernel is found by the UpdateService you can now Auto-Flash directly from the Notification Bar and also see a peak of the Changelog associated
- Moar Threads!! Lots of cleaned code and other parts of code properly Threaded to a dedicated background thread
- Kernel backups are now smaller and much faster to backup/restore
- Kernel version shows in the Status panel
- Loading Color profiles on the Nexus 4 has been improved – it does not import duplicates anymore and it doesn’t need a refresh of the tab after deleting them all
- New version of the System Monitor tab thanks to Christian Gollner
- New Twitter button on the Support tab
- Translations updated thanks to the translators over at Crowdin- Smaller bug fixes and general improvements across the app that will most likely be unnoticed as they were core core improvements.