Deepsleep battery saver – reclaim your battery!
During deepsleep mode, Wifi, 3G are turned off, background apps are stopped. Therefore, most apps are not working, including Facebook,Google Service, etc,. It then constantly wakes up in order to download email, sync Facebook status, etc,.
In advanced mode (PRO), you can customize more parameters, including day/night settings, active period, screen timeout, sync strategy, ignored apps, etc.
- 5 pre-defined profiles: Gentle, Balance, Strong, Aggressive, Slumberer. They varies on frequency, duration and other settings. The former is less disruptive, but save less battery and vise versa
- Custom profile (PRO) – for advanced users. If you need more customization, select this profile and modify it
- Custom profile settings
- Separate between weekday vs weekend settings
- Frequency: device is turned on DS mode at a selected frequency
- Duration: device is woke up after for a selected duration after a each frequency cycle
- Wileless & network: control radio setting during DS on
- Sync: Control sync strategy and sync account, auto-sync
- Apps: Select apps that will be stopped during DS on
- CPU: Process twist – root only
- Night period: During this period, device is always in DS mode
- General settings
- Screen off delay: a short delay before DS start. This option is used to avoid quick screen toggles
- Whitelist: Apps are always ignored when DS on, such as online music player
- Ingored recent apps: ignore recent apps
- Use APN settings: twist 3G/4G/mobile data toggler
- Check background data: If selected, it will ignore DS mode if traffic is above a defined threshold
- Traffic threshold & traffic sampling frequency
- During deep sleep mode on, this app may disrupt your normal activities, such as your email notification comes with larger delay
- If your setting (ex. Wifi) is off, DS Battery Saver does not control it during DS mode on
- Languages: English, Français, Tiếng Việt