It is a lock screen replacement that puts you in control of the look, feel and layout of your lock screen.
– Drag and Drop placement of Sliders, Android Widgets and App Shortcuts
– Sliders look selectable from built-in styles (Ice Cream Sandwich, Gingerbread, Sense and Sense 3, Motorola, iPhone, and Rotary) or from user-themes.
– Slider Actions can be customized, for example Slide-to-launch-Camera or Slide-to-call anybody.
– Resizable widgets and custom grid size
– Notification badges on apps/sliders via TeslaUnread (
– Customize which widgets/buttons are allowed or blocked at the lock screen
Portions of WidgetLocker are based on the excellent ADW.Launcher ( http://t.co/YvVMkGc ) by Ander Webb and friends.