Start prefered apps or call your best friends.
You can add some frequently used apps, contacts or bookmarks to this launcher and start those apps, contacts or bookmarks with one click from a circle, a horizontal or a vertical line. Use the included launcher icons, load your own image or use a icon from any icon pack (CircleLauncher icon packs, ADW and Go Launcher icon packs supported). If you slide over the icons, they are animated a little bit mac-like … just try it!
There are some issues with Android 3.x+: There is a default shortcut at the home screen that will be created after the installation – this shortcut works only for apps, but the CircleLauncher is a widget and has to be added to the home screen using the widget selection … the shortcut will not work and can be deleted. Also some devices need a restart (or wait a few hours) until the new installed widget appears in the widget list.
Additional features in the full version:
– custom icons for the icon on the homescreen
– support for ADW icon packs for the icon on the homescreen
– vertical and horizontal launcher versions
Some icons in the screenshots are from ‘CircleLauncher IconPack One’, ‘Minimal UI’, ‘Glasklart Go Nova Apex Theme’, ‘Circles Theme’, ‘Motif’ and ‘Rain’ – the clock is ‘lockscreen watch’.
Please don’t move the app to the sd card – it won’t work!
If you noticed a bug or have any questions, please send me an eMail.
Directly call phone numbers
– direct calls for the contact version direct from the app
Read contact data
– is required to display the contact list
Read browser’s history and bookmarks
– is required to display the bookmark list
Modify/delete USB storage contents modify/delete sd card contents
– reading and writing of the backup files
– optional vibration if the launcher will open.
Requires Android : 2.1 and Up
What’s in this version:
– Parallax FX [beta]: look behind the widget like iOS7
– Korean translation
– minor bugfixes
Download Size : 780 KB