DraStic DS EmulatorDraStic is a fast Nintendo DS emulator for Android. In addition to being able to play Nintendo DS games full speed on many Android devices it has the following features:
- Customize the placement and size of the DS screens, for portrait and landscape modes
- Fully supports add-on controllers, and physical controls in devices like nVidia Shield and Xperia Play
- Save and resume your progress anywhere with save states
- Tweak your gaming experience with a database of thousands of cheat codes
- Synchronize your save games with your online Google Drive space
- Increase emulation speed with fast-forward
If you have any uncertainties about the emulator please check out the demo version first, which will let you evaluate how the emulator works on your device.
DraStic is only intended for play of private backups of legally acquired Nintendo DS games. This product is not affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo in any way. Do not ask us for ROMs or help getting them - any request will be ignored.
NOTE: Android devices using Tegra 2 are not supported by this emulator. We've attempted to blacklist these devices, but if you still have one that is not blacklisted do not purchase this emulator.
App Screenshots :
Requires Android : 2.3 and Up
What's New (Updated - January 4, 2014)
- Fixed a graphical regression in Legend Of Zelda
- Fixed cheat browser background on Gingerbread devices
- Fixed right-stick mode name display
- Fixed regression in Hotel Dusk
- Fixed touchscreen issue in D-Pad area, when virtual pad disabled
- On-Screen Fast-Forward indicator can be disabled in options
- Incompatible custom portrait layouts from older versions are reset to default
- Added deadzone config for right analog stick
- Manifest additions for Mad Catz Mojo
Download Size : 9.35 MB(APK)