Music Player (Remix)Music Player (Remix) is an advanced music app for Android designed from the ground up to be powerful, yet user-friendly and fun to use.
The app has a large assortment of features, many of which you won't find in any other music app.
- Large, finger-friendly controls on phones and tablets. Tap the album art to pause/play & skip tracks.
- While using other apps, swipe from the bottom of the screen to reveal the "mini-player" allowing you to control your music & access your now playing list, playlists, and faves without leaving other apps.
- Notification when new songs are added to your device (can be disabled).
- Intuitive swipe navigation and gestures:
* Swipe from bottom for the Now Playing list and music controls.
* Swipe from right for your music library, search, help, preferences, and aesthetic customizations.
* Swipe from left for faves, playlists, and autolists.
* Swipe right on a song in the Now Playing list to remove it. Swipe left to queue it to play next. (customizable)
* Swipe right on a song in a playlist to remove it. Swipe left to move it to the top of the list. (customizable)
- Auto-generated playlists available based upon your listening habits.
- 5 customizable quick shortcuts at the top of the Now Playing screen. Assign various functions to each one included Add to Playlist, Save bookmark, Lyrics, Share song, View YouTube video, and much more.
- All screens are optimized for portrait & landscape orientations.
- The Now Playing screen has been optimized for 7" & 8.9"/10" tablets.
- All library browsing screens have several display & sorting options.
- Save bookmarks in a song & visual markers will appear on the scrubber bar. Tap prev/next to jump between bookmarks or use the "View Bookmarks" option to select a bookmark.
- Any time you play a song, a bookmark is automatically saved when you leave the song. To go back to the previous play position in a song, use the "View Bookmarks" option.
- Download album art for any song or album. Select from several choices with different image resolutions. Album art is embedded directly in the music files.
- Download lyrics and embed directly in the music file (or optionally save in an external text file). Pinch/zoom the lyrics to change the font size. Karaoke feature for recording yourself singing along.
- Advanced playlist management including drag/drop song re-ordering & multi-add mode. While in multi-add mode, go to any screen within the app and tap songs/albums/artists/genres/composers to quickly add them to the playlist.
- In-app wikipedia browser available for albums, artists, genres, and composers.
- Jellybean expandable notifications with super-sized album art and music controls.
- 5 band equalizer with built-in presets, bass boost, and virtualizer.
- Last.fm scrobbling with caching during internet outages (no external app required).
- Stylish 4x1 & 4x2 home screen widgets with customizable color & opacity.
- Various lock screen control options including basic controls (ICS+), advanced mini-player controls (ICS+), or the 4x2 widget (Android 4.2+).
- Fine-tuned controls for quickly skipping backward & forward by 5/30/60 seconds. Long-tap the pause/play tap area to reveal (or hide) the controls.
- And much, much more!!!
App Screenshots :
Requires Android : 2.3 and Up
What's New (Updated - August 7, 2013)
- (New Feature) Add 'Breath of Fresh Air' autolist (random mix of songs not recently played).
- (Bug Fix) Users in a restricted profile under Android 4.3+ may not have access to all apps, so before launching an external app (ex. web browser, etc), verify the user has access to that external resource. If not, display an error.
- (Bug Fix) Several bug fixes
Download Size : 2.30 MB(APK)