Hovering ControlsEver wanted to use your smartphone without touching the screen? Now you can!!
With Hovering Controls you can use your phone just like Samsung Galaxy S4 does with Air Gesture and much more!
If you find this app useful for you, consider buying it for supporting new updates, thank you.
If app does not work for you, email me, no need to vote 1 star and leave a bad comment as for other people it works very well.
Hovering Controls uses the proximity sensor of your device to register simple motions performed in front of your device. Predetermined apps can be launched by either hovering over the sensor, swiping once, or swiping twice. Silencing an alarm or ringtone is as simple as a hand wave. You can also control your media playback this way, allowing you to change to the next or previous song or video without ever turning on the phone screen and physically touching it.
Do you like Quick Glance from Galaxy S4? Now you can have it too!!
And that is not all, you can lock/unlock your phone, answer calls, slide betwen photos in your gallery and scroll up/down in your browser!! (some features need a rooted device)
Two modes are available, both offering a different take on opening apps:
Target mode: open a pre-determined app with a set gesture
Carousel mode: open up apps from a set list of apps
The app uses proximity sensor, use test sensor in menu to test your sensor sensibility and find how you have to wave for it to detect. If you decide to hide notification icon, the service may stop working if android needs memery resources (it will stop detecting events ) for a while until it is restarted by its own.
Music Controls How-To:
1.- Start Hovering Controls with Music Control Activated in settings.
2.- Open your music/video player and start playing a song/video
3.- You can now use other apps while listening music, Hovering Controls will remember which app was playing your song/video, if you want to change the player, just open it and start playing a song/video!
- Firefox not supported.
- for some users, slide twice is difficult, we are implementing a new shake/tilt system.
- Browser and Gallery may not work in all apps.
Features for NO ROOT:
- Set apps to open with all the available gestures.
- Silence alarm.
- Silence incoming call.
- Switch between recent apps (like back and forward behaviour)
- Fast go to home screen
- Quick Glance like Galaxy S4 has!!!
- Control your music player (next/previous/pause/resume) even with screen off!!!
- Shake phone during a call to activate/deactivate speakerphone.
- Answer incoming call, just put your phone near to your ear (its like Hover Hold)
- Unlock screen with two hand slides! (not available with secure lockscreens yet, future updates)
Features for ROOT USERS:
- All previous features.
- AutoShoot pictures/videos, no need to push the button again!(disabled for future update)
- Slide betwen your photos in your image gallery (1 slide->next, 2 slides->previous)
- Scroll up and down in your browser (1 slide->down, 2 slides->up. Not all browser are supported)
More features to come as well as translations!!!
App Screenshots :
Requires Android : 2.2 and Up
What's New (Updated - August 9, 2013)
- Fix bug that answer a call after a few seconds when silencing it.
- Fix some FC when answering calls and other FC.
- Option to choose a video player for the music/video player controls, fixing a bug that music start playing when trying to pause a video.
- Tried to add Spotify support, pleas report if it works, i couldnt really test it.
- Test sensor section changed to Sensor options, You can change alternate sensor delay time and set it to use for real use.
- More fixes i don't remember
Download Size : 419 KB(APK)