EVA - (beats Siri)
Who should use EVA? If you are looking for an application that provides hands-free operation of your phone to open apps, read and reply to text messages and email, schedule calendar events and many more functions that you can perform using just your voice then EVA is right for you.
If you are just looking for an electronic friend to chat with then please go with one of the Siri clones. On the other hand if you want a real virtual assistant that has useful functions that will make your life easier then please give EVA a try.
EVA has all the functions you'd expect your assistant to perform plus some that you probably never new were possible. Here is a list of some of the functions that you won't find in most of the competition:
- Home Automation with INSTEON. Turn on the lights and appliances, open the garage door and a whole lot more, all with voice commands or scheduled or based on your location.
- Location based reminders. Remind you to do something based on your location.
- Location based actions. Perform any function that EVA can do based on your current location. Have EVA automatically text your wife when you leave the office.
- Time based actions. Perform any function that EVA can do on a set day and time
- In car mode including wake up phrase
- Custom voice shortcuts to your phone applications. Give your apps any name you want and open them using that name.
- Voice bookmarks to your favorite web sites. Give your bookmarks any name you want and open them using that name.
- Activate just by shaking your phone
- Works with all Bluetooth Headsets
App Screenshots :
Requires Android : 2.2 and Up
What's in this version : (Updated : Jul 24, 2013)
- Command List: http://www.bulletproof.com/quickstart
- Resolved issues with email and shortcuts
- Email setup improvements
- Voice memos and journal entries. Performance, Bluetooth improvements (NEW VIDEO)